This Blog is a compilation of all Online references to Joshua (Josh) Goldman. It links to all sites with Josh's writings, either by him or about him. It also features pictures, and even a video. Basically, if it's on the net and it's about me, you'll find it here.

Monday, May 30, 2005

A Hyperlink Biography

I was born on March 9th, 1980 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I went to kindergarten at Hillel Academy, but I moved halfway through the year (On January 28th, 1986 - the day the Challenger exploded) to Skokie, Illinois, my home since. I went to Solomon Schechter Day School in Skokie through 8th Grade. While there, I played saxophone and clarinet in the band, and ran track. I went to high school at Ida Crown Jewish Academy in Chicago, Illinois, where among other things, I was fortunate to study under Rabbi Mayer Juzint, a very special person. Following high school, I spent two years studying in Jerusalem at Yeshivat Hakotel, a program which is now known as Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh. I then continued my education for four years at Yeshiva University (YU) in uptown Manhattan, NY. I began studying Computer Science, and then switched into Finance. I dabbled in Foreign Languages along the way. In my spare time, I was an advisor for Har Sinai - National Conference of Synagogue Youth (NCSY) in Upstate New York. I served as President of the Student Organization of Yeshiva (SOY) at YU, and also helped run the SOY Seforim Sale. For seven summers, ending with my freshman year of college, I was a day camp counselor at the Jewish Community Center of Skokie. The next two summers were spent at Inland Real Estate Investment Corporation. I currently work at Kraft Foods as a Financial Associate. Who knows what link will be next.

1 Comments:

Blogger Critically Observant Jew said...

Hi, I'm also frum, living in Chicago. My wife is a chemist looking for a job. Is there any way to contact you to send you her resume - maybe there're internal postings at Kraft in Northfield that you can refer her to?

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home