This Blog is a compilation of all Online references to Joshua (Josh) Goldman. It links to all sites with Josh's writings, either by him or about him. It also features pictures, and even a video. Basically, if it's on the net and it's about me, you'll find it here.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

My Sites

Read about me through the various sites I've maintained throughout the years. They're a virtual reality of my life (or lack thereof).

Why Josh Can't be Left Alone - This blog is a potpouri of random ramblings, opinions, and embarassing stories. Enjoy!
KraftKosher - This blog details my religious experiences at a Fortune 500 company.
CampSOY - This group blog is a social water cooler for students who worked on the SOY Seforim Sale.
My MIS Class Hoempage - This was the homepage for our required web presence in my college course. Sometimes what you say off the record says more about you than what you disseminate intentionally.
My MIS Class Project - This site was my semester end project. Don't think it works. It never did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home