This Blog is a compilation of all Online references to Joshua (Josh) Goldman. It links to all sites with Josh's writings, either by him or about him. It also features pictures, and even a video. Basically, if it's on the net and it's about me, you'll find it here.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Chicago Tribune Letters

I'm an avid reader of the Opinion pages in the Chicago Tribune (as well as other sources, such as Newsweek). Not liking to just absorb other's ideas, I like to write in my two cents as well. Below are the Letters to the Editor of mine that have been published in the Chicago Tribune. You'll get a sense of my activist tendencies. Or just my ability to shoot my mouth off. I obviously know better than everybody else.

On Public Space
On Anti-Semites and Holocaust Denial
On Political Sitting Ducks
On Fat People and Small Airline Seats
On Gas Habits
On Stadium Architecture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home