This Blog is a compilation of all Online references to Joshua (Josh) Goldman. It links to all sites with Josh's writings, either by him or about him. It also features pictures, and even a video. Basically, if it's on the net and it's about me, you'll find it here.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Dating Profile's

Get a glimpse of me in my own words. I am signed up on a number of online Jewish dating sites. I'm on them partially in order to take advantage of every opportunity of meeting that special someone (I'm not an active user, but, hey, you never know), and partially just to take advantage of the free registration to browse through the other profiles. But reading them will tell you a little about me through how I'm selling myself for the biggest transaction in life...and what I'm looking to buy.

Frumster
Frumsky
FutureSimchas
And, yes, even JDate

This isn't a dating site, but it still has a profile.
Classmates.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on your future simchas profile you said that you would share your dirty secret if I asked...I'm asking....

10:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home